Peugeot Transmission Repair
Peugeot transmission repair and service
Peugeot is a French car manufacturer, and one of the oldest companies in the word having started in the 1800s.
Peugeot gearboxes include the Electronic Controlled ECG and the 6-speed DCS automatic, developed by renowned gearbox specialist
Like most components on a car, wear can occur and with Peugeot gearboxes this can lead to crunching or slipping gears.
In addition to transmissions and gearboxes, we can manage your vehicles general repairs and servicing too.
At Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, we have been servicing and repairing all Peugeot cars for over 50 years.
Our workshop is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and technology to carry out regular transmission services as well as complete overhauls.
If you’re concerned about your Peugeot, whether a warning light has come on the dashboard or you have noticed the gears slip occasionally, now’s the time to bring it in to prevent further damage.
Our team will diagnose your vehicle’s problem and advise you on the best possible way to repair it.
Our Peugeot transmission services include:
- Peugeot automatic transmission overhauls
- Peugeot repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)
Make a Booking
To make a booking for a Peugeot Transmission Repair, please complete the following form. We pride ourselves on customer service and will almost always reply within 4 business hours.
Fields marked with an * are mandatory.