Jeep Transmission Repair
Jeep transmission repair and service
As with all cars, maintaining your Jeep’s transmission is far better than costly repairs or replacement down the track.
Maintaining the correct fluid levels, not overly downshifting to slow down and not constantly accelerating as fast as possible will help maintain the life of your transmission.
If you’ve spotted that something’s not quite the same, gears are slipping or a warning light has come on, it’s best to bring your Jeep in for a check.
At Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, we have been servicing and repairing all makes of cars for over 50 years.
Our workshop is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and technology to carry out regular transmission services as well as complete overhauls.
If you’re concerned about your Jeep, whether it’s a manual or automatic, feel free to give us a call or bring your car in for an inspection.
Our staff will diagnose your vehicle’s problem and advise you on the best possible way to repair it.
Our Jeep transmission services include:
- Jeep automatic transmission overhauls
- Jeep repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Transmission Fluid
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)
Make a Booking
To make a booking for a Jeep Transmission Repair, please complete the following form. We pride ourselves on customer service and will almost always reply within 4 business hours.
Fields marked with an * are mandatory.