Chrysler Transmission Repair
Chrysler Transmission Repair & Service
At CS Auto we’ve come across many different types of Chrysler’s transmissions, from the widespread Torque Flite three-speed unit used in its early years to the lastest eight-speed version, released in 2012.
At Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, we have been servicing and repairing the automatic transmissions on American imported cars since 1964.
If you’re concerned about your transmission, whether a warning light has come on the dashboard or the car is making unusual noises when shifting gears, feel free to give us a call or bring your car in for an inspection.
Our staff will diagnose your vehicle’s transmission or other problem using the latest technology and diagnostic tools.
Our Chrysler Transmission Services include:
- Chrysler automatic transmission overhauls
- Chrysler repairs / servicing
- Chrysler transmission filter maintenance
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)
Make a Booking
To make a booking for a Chrysler Transmission Repair, please complete the following form. We pride ourselves on customer service and will almost always reply within 4 business hours.
Fields marked with an * are mandatory.