Toyota Transmission Repair & Service
Toyota is the world’s second-largest automotive manufacturer, but the largest in Australia, and boasting that “80% of all Toyotas sold in the last 20 years are still on the road today.”
Whilst that statistic highlights how reliable Toyotas are, it also suggest that there may be a lot of older transmissions out there which will need to be serviced and maintained – At Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, we have been servicing and repairing Toyota’s for over 50 years.
Despite their fantastic reliability in general, one problem we see is some models have an ECU malfunction. This results in automatic transmission shift problems. The ECU controls and manages the engine management and the automatic transmission.
Our workshop is equipped with the latest technology and diagnostic tools needed in orde to carry out regular transmission services as well as complete overhauls of your Toyota.
If you’re concerned about your Toyota, whether a warning light has come on the dashboard or is making unusual noises when shifting gears, feel free to give us a call or bring your car in for an inspection.
Our staff will diagnose your vehicle’s problem and advise you on the best possible way to repair it.
Our Toyota Transmission, General Repairs & Servicing Includes:
- Automatic transmission overhauls
- General repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)