Subaru Transmission Repair & Service
Subaru mainly uses their own automatic, manual and CVT (continuously variable) transmissions with the lineartronic CVT being used on most new Subarus since 2008.
At Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, we have been servicing and repairing all Subaru cars for over 50 years.
Our workshop is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and technology to carry out regular transmission services as well as complete overhauls.
If you’re concerned about your Subaru, whether a warning light has come on the dashboard or the car is making unusual noises when shifting gears, feel free to give us a call or bring your car in for an inspection.
Our team will diagnose your vehicle’s problem, locate the issue and then advise you on the best possible way to repair it.
Our Subaru Transmission, General Repair & Service Includes:
- Subaru automatic transmission overhauls
- Subaru repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)