Mercedes-Benz Transmission Repair & General Service
Mercedes-Benz is a luxury car manufacturer and a division of the German company Daimler AG. Mercedes has a large range of vehicles from the A class to the GT.
Unsurprising, Mercedes use different types of transmissions in their cars, most of them a variation of the Tronic series. Our team at CS Auto are experienced in all Mercedes-Benz transmission repairs and very familiar with the Mercedes Tronic transmission type..
As one of the best luxury car manufacturers, Mercedes transmissions are generally very reliable however, they can suffer from low transmission fluid, transmission wire harness 13-pin (O-ring) connector oil leak / contamination or defective valve body or conductor plate.
At Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, we have been servicing and repairing all Mercedez-Benz for over 50 years although we also look after all other makes of car as well as perform general repairs, not just on transmissions and gearboxes.
Our team has access to the latest diagnostic tools and technology, and our workshop is equipped to carry out regular transmission services as well as complete overhauls.
If you are concerned about your Merc, whether your gearbox has gone into limp mode or the car is making unusual noises when shifting gears, feel free to give us a call or bring your car in for an inspection.
Our team will diagnose your vehicle’s problem and advise you on the best possible way to repair it.
Our Mercedez-Benz transmission service includes:
- Mercedez-Benz automatic transmission overhauls
- Mercedez-Benz repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Differential servicing
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)