Volvo Transmission Repair & Service
Swedish car manufacturer currently sells 10 models in Australia and specialises in sport utility vehicles, station wagons and sedans.
Volvo cars use numerous transmissions, from the Volvo 240 to the Volvo XC90, our team is able to service or repair all types of Volvo gearboxes.
Common Volvo transmission problems include Long shift times between gear shifts, hard shifting, hard downshifting and a loss of transmission operation.
Here at Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, we have been servicing and repairing Volvo cars for over 50 years.
Our workshop is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and technology to carry out regular transmission services as well as complete overhauls.
If you’re concerned about your Volvo, whether a warning light has come on the dashboard or the car is making unusual noises when shifting gears, feel free to give us a call or bring your car in for an inspection.
Our staff can diagnose your vehicle, find the issue and advise you on the best possible way we can repair or service it.
Our Volvo Transmissions, Gearbox & General Services Include:
- Volvo automatic transmission overhauls
- Volvo repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)