Volkswagen Transmission Service & Repair
We’ve seen a lot of different Volkswagens since we first opened in 1964 – from the early Beetles to the latest R edition Golf. In that time, the type of gearboxes and transmissions have changed enormously from the first automatics to the modern DSG.
At Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, we have been servicing and repairing the automatic transmissions on Golfs and just about every other type of car for over 50 years.
If you’re concerned about your transmission, whether your warning light has come on or you’ve noticed the transmission slipping or changing gears for no reason, then it’s important to bring your car in for an inspection.
Common issues we come across are faulty sensors, triptonic problems, Solenoid failure and faulty clutch components.
Our Volkswagen Service includes:
- VW automatic transmission overhauls
- VW repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Diagnostics checks
- Gearbox repair
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)