Porsche Transmission Repair & Service
Porsche is a German luxury car manufacturer selling over 25 variations of 5 basic models available in Australia and use a variety of transmissions including the PDK, Sportomatic & Tiptronic.
With all performance vehicles, wear can be an issue so it’s important to maintain your Porsche’s transmission as much as possible as repair and replacement can be expensive. Our team of experienced mechanics can not only repair and service all types of Porsche transmissions but advise on the best preventative care and service too.
Our workshop is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and technology to carry out regular transmission services as well as complete overhauls.
If you are concerned about your Porsche, whether it is making an unusual noise, or a warning light has come on your dashboard, feel free to give us a call or bring your car in for an inspection.
Our team will diagnose your vehicle, locate the problem and then advise you on the best way for us to repair it.
Porsche Transmissions, General Repair & Service:
- Porsche automatic transmission overhauls
- Porsche repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)