Honda Transmission & Gearbox Repair or Service
Honda currently sells 11 different models of car in Australia most of which employ the Hondamatic gear system. Instead of using the traditional planetary gears, Honda transmissions are individual gears on a parallel axis similar to a manual.
Whether you’re experiencing trouble with your Honda automatic or manual, our mechanics can help identify and repair the problem – usually for less than the manufacturer. We’re epxerts in repair and service of all Honda transmission types.
We have been servicing and repairing all Hondas for over 50 years.
At Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, our workshop is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and technology to carry out regular transmission services as well as complete overhauls.
If you’re concerned about your Honda, whether a warning light has come on the dashboard or the car is making unusual noises when shifting gears, feel free to give us a call or bring your car in for an inspection.
Our Honda transmission services include:
- Honda automatic transmission overhauls
- Honda repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)