BMW Transmission Repair & Service
BMW is a German luxury vehicle company founded in 1916 and currently offers over 40 models to the Australian market.
BMWs are known for having great transmissions, but all good cars and transmissions still need to be serviced. There are some warning signs that will let you know it’s time to take your car in for a check
A smell of burnt rubber may be coming from your transmission, not your tires, or perhaps you’ve started to hear unusual sounds when changing gears.
At Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, we have been servicing and repairing all BMW cars for over 50 years.
Our workshop is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and technology to carry out regular transmission services as well as complete overhauls.
If you’re concerned about your BMW, whether you can notice a funny smell coming from under your bonnet or your car is making unusual noises when shifting gears, feel free to give us a call or bring your car in for an inspection.
Our staff will diagnose your vehicle’s transmission problem and advise you on the best possible solutions.
Our BMW Transmissions & General Services Include:
- BMW automatic transmission overhauls
- BMW repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Transmission Fluid
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)