Audi Transmission Repair & Service
Audi is part of the VW group and sells more than 15 basic models in Australia with the most common, A series and Q series along with their supercar, the R8.
Most Audi’s operate with a Multitronic CVT transmission or the new S Tronic – both of which our experienced team can service or repair.
Audi’s automatic transmissions typically display similar issues to the cars manufactured by its parent company Volkswagen.
There have been numerous reports from car owners that the multitronic CVT is prone to electronic glitches and mechanical issues, especially for models using clutch pack with six plates built before or around 2006.
At Cronulla Sutherland Automatics, we have been servicing and repairing all European cars for over 50 years.
Our workshop is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and technology to carry out regular transmission services as well as complete overhauls.
If you’re concerned about your Audi, whether a warning light has come on the dashboard or the car is making unusual noises when shifting gears, feel free to give us a call or bring your car in for an inspection.
Our staff will diagnose your vehicle’s problem and advise you on the best possible way to repair it.
Our Audi Transmissions Services Include:
- Audi automatic transmission overhauls
- Audi repairs / servicing
- Coolers supplied & installed
- Shift Kit installations
- Reconditioned torque converters
- Valve Body reconditioning
- General servicing
- Clutch replacement & flywheel machining
- Differential servicing
- Fault Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- Gearbox repair
- Clutch recalibration
- Transfer box overhauls
- Coolant changes / flushing
- All Australian & imported vehicles
- FWD & 4WD
- Electronic controlled
- Torque converter repairs & overhauls
- General auto warranty servicing
- Authorised registration inspection (Pink slip)